Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Provisions of the Lord Psalms 81 7-14




Read the passage: Psalms 81



v.1 1. The provision of joy, of strength.
(Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of 
Jacob.)

v.2,42. The provision of God’s word.
(Take a psalm, …For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of 
Jacob.)

v.6 3. The provision of God’s freedom.
(I removed his shoulder from the burden:)

v.8 4. The provision of God’s commitment.
(hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken 
unto me;)

v.10 5. The provision of God’s security.
(I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt;)

v.10 6. The provision of God’s supply.
(pen thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.)

v.14 7. The provision of God’s defense.
(I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand againsttheir adversaries.)

v.15 8. The provision of God’s peacefulness.
(The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto Him: but
their time should have endured for ever.)

v.16 9. The provision of God’s care.
(He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat:)

v.16 10. The provision of God’s satisfying.
(with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.)





No comments:

Post a Comment