click to Read the passage: Romans 8 (a new browser window will open)
(There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.)
1. Christ has removed the condemnation, forever.
2. It is all gone, forever.
3. Christ shields a believer from condemnation.
4. Christ has freed the believer to enjoy Him-Christ.
5. The flesh is no longer leading.
6. It is the work of the Spirit that gives forth liberty.
7. The liberty enjoyed allows continuous spiritual spirit-led gain.
It is the walk of the Spirit that gives forth liberty.