click to Read the passage: Luke 11 (a new browser window will open)
(For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to
him that knocketh it shall be opened.)
1. The privilege of asking, certainly, but the joy of receiving from God’s hand.
2. The fruit of faith’s presence certainly, but the manifestation of God’s
fulfillment, that is holding God’s provision.
3. The honor of seeking after God certainly, but the joy of finding Him
faithful and true.
4. The understanding that to find Christ is to find all for the believer.
5. The prevailing of knocking certainly, but the open door is the benefit and
6. The door through which a believer does not have to push and pull himself,
but may walk as though he is extended a full invitation and gladly enters
through with no fear nor threat; that is the door of peace.
7. The conclusion of the matter of prayer is God’s conclusion, which has n0
ending of joy and thanksgiving.