click to Read the passage: Psalms 57 (a new browser window will open)
(My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.)
1. It acknowledges that God is greater than the threats of men.
2. It rejoices in the wealth of the presence of God.
3. It is secured by the promises of God’s word.
4. It is anchored by the wealth of God’s supply.
mercy and goodness- Ps. 23
5. It is anchored by irreversible conclusion of God’s faithfulness.
6. It is enabled to see the majesty of heaven’s glory- the Son of God.
7. It cannot help but praise this God of all glory.
(v.11- Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above
all the earth.)