click to Read the passage: 2 Chronicles 7 (a new browser window will open)
1) God has given sufficient instruction regarding prayer obstruction.
( If my people, ... )
2) God is listening for right praying.
( then will I hear from heaven )
3) God desires His people be accountable unto righteousness.
( turn from their wicked ways )
4) God desires to forgive His people of their sin.
( and will forgive their sin )
5) God knows the blockage caused by sin.
( their sin )
6) God allows sin's blight to come against God's erring people.
( heal their land )
Implication is the land needs healing
7) God desires living which is free of encumbrance and division.
( heal their land ')