click to Read the passage: Luke 1 (a new browser window will open)
(And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that
these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words,
which shall be performed in their season.)
1. God does have a time for fulfilment of His will, else he wouldn't reveal it.
2. God requires faith of His servants.
3. The opportunity of faith is consequential.
4. God asks His servant only to believe and wait patiently, not to complete
5. God is just and clearly reveals His will, his choice.
6. God's words are true from the beginning.
7. Fulfilment is but the arriving of God's time.