click to Read the passage: Psalms 99 (a new browser window will open)
(Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the Lord our God is
1. There must be possession of the heart by God-ownership.
2. There must be possession of the heart by God- yieldedness.
3. There must be a clean heart of the believer.
4. There is to be a heart willing to encounter God on His terms.
Illustration- Luke 19: 11-26- parable of talents
5. There is to be a heart desiring to hear from God.
6. There is to be a heart yielded to Christ's glory.
7. There is to be a heart caught up in the timelessness of His presence.
8. There is to be a heart filled to overflowing with His grace.
9. There will be a clear witness of God's spirit presiding, exalting the work and
presence of the Lord Jesus Christ
Man will not be exalted at all.
10. There will be a sustaining holy reverence empowering the worship of God,
capturing and holding the believer's heart to God.