click to Read the passage: Luke 1 (a new browser window will open)
(for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from
1. God is willing to make great promise from His word.
see v. 37
2. God makes His word available to any believer who will trust Jesus and
surrender fully to Christ.
3. It is not the power of faith but the power of God which brings a great
4. God desires to and delights in displaying His great strength.
see Ps. 93
5. A believer can experience the vast wealth of scripture.
6. A believer can trust God for mighty things.
7. A believer can have a testimony of Christ's awesome power to share with
others to encourage their belief in Christ.