click to Read the passage: Acts 12 (a new browser window will open)
(And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the
mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered
1. Fellowship with our heavenly father.
With Christ, His prayer evidence of oneness; fellowship with His Father.
2. Fellowship with one another.
3. An endearing dependency on Christ.
Nothing endears the heart like God’s proven sufficiency.
Nothing exposes the heart to God’s sufficiency like prayer.
4. An increasing faith in Christ.
5. A defined priority.
Locks in-targets-stays on
6. An intense burden.
The sobriety of prayer.
7. A real life answer of release.