click to Read the passage: Luke 10 (a new browser window will open)
(Therefore said He unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth laborers into His harvest.)
Subject is the harvest of lost souls:
1. It is the Lord Jesus’ harvest.
2. The fields are ripe; the harvest is ready today.
3. The harvest field is vast.
4. Many laborers are needed; many more laborers are needed; there must be
many yet to go.
(but the laborers are few:)
5. Prayer is a vital part of the harvest.
(pray ye therefore)
6. God tells the followers how and what to do and gives the authority to so do.
(pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest)
Jesus is that Lord giving the instruction, encouraging the praying and
answering the prayer of faith as well.
7. God must move upon the heart of the laborer.
(that He would send forth laborers into His harvest.)