Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Unbeliever John 14: 17-27


click to Read the passage: John 14  (a new browser window will open)


v.24 1.Has no desire for God's sayings.
(He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:)

v.24 2.Cannot keep God's sayings.
(He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:)

v.17 3.Cannot receive truth.
(Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive,)

v.17 4.Has no witness of the Spirit of truth.
(whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:)

v.17 5.Has no comforter within.
(Even the Spirit of truth, …for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.)
that is in the believer, not an unbeliever.

v.22 6.Has no revelation from God.
(Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?)

v.27 7.Has no lasting peace.
(Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, )



No comments:

Post a Comment