Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

If a Man Love Jesus John 14: 23, 24


click to Read the passage: John 14  (a new browser window will open)

Evidence of a believer’s love will be manifested:

1. He will love God’s word.
(if a man love me, he will keep my words;)
loves hearing God’s word.

2. He will love obeying God’s word.
(He will keep my words;)
He will love the influence of God’s word on his life, all of it.

3. His life will bear evidence of the Father’s love.
(and my Father will love him)

4. His life (life needs) will be met by the Father and Son’s presence.
(and we will come unto Him,)

5. His life will be blessed by the fellowship of the Father and Son’s abiding presence. 
        (and made our abode with him.)

6. His life allows no evidence of dishonor or of not being committed to God’s
message of truth.   V. 24
(He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings.)

7. He realizes the absolute harmony between the Father and Son and respects
(reverences) it.   V.24
(the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Gather’s who sent me.)








No comments:

Post a Comment