Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

In God's Hands Psalms 17: 2-4


click to Read the passage: Psalms 17  (a new browser window will open)


v.2 1. God gives forth His will.
(Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let)

v.2 2. God rewards equality with His word.
(let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.)

v.3 3. God proves the heart.
(Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast)

v.3 4. God looks at the depth of our commitment before Him.
(thou hast visited me in the night; thou )

v.3 5. God allows trials to test us.
(thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing: I)

v.3 6. God measures integrity and honor.
(I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.)

v.4 7. God looks for the fruit of His word.
(Concerning the words of men, by the word of thy lips …)








No comments:

Post a Comment