click to Read the passage: Luke 1 (a new browser window will open)
(And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the
babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:)
to be filled with God’s Spirit as a mother:
1. To give Godly influence on a life within.
2. To respond right to the joy within.
3. To ready the heart.
4. To keep the heart soft and pliable before God.
5. To sense the necessary life commitment required to follow.
6. To know the certainty of God’s favor.
7. To direct the heart of the child to God.