click to Read the passage: Numbers 13 (a new browser window will open)
(But the men that went up with him said, we be not able to go up against
the people; for they are stronger than we.)
(And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched
unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to
search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people
that we saw in it are men of a great stature.)
1. Time is a precious resource,greatly needed in the service to God.
2. Truth is the preserver of time.
When God’s people choose to walk in truth they will have time redeemed.
3. Sin is the great waster, the thief of time for the believer to follow God.
4. God gives time for meditation and choosing, but there is no reward of time
for saying no to truth.
5. God’s pathway is always the shortest one.
The wise child of God just accepts that.
6. A disregard for God’s time and God’s way will lead to regrettable and
(14:23- Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers,
neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:)
7. Redeemed time provides protection for many; wasted time provides an
example and a setback for all of God’s family.
(14: 32, 33-But as for you, your carcasses they shall fall in this wilderness.)
(And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years,)