Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Lord Will Perfect Psalms 138: 2-8


click to Read the passage: Psalms 138  (a new browser window will open)



v.2 1. God cares for His word.
(for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.)

v.2 2. God cares for His word in me.
(for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.)

v.3 3. God cares about my challenges and struggles.
(in the day when I cried, thou answeredst me,)

v.6 4. God cares about my ministry of reconciliation.
(Though the Lord be high, yet hath He respect unto the lowly:)
2 Corinthians

v.7 5. God cares about my spiritual opportunity to seek and to know Him.
(Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt)

v.8 6. God will bring to pass that which pleases and honors Him in my life.
(The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me:)

v.8 7. God will keep me in His work.
(The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me.  Thy mercy, O Lord,
endureth forever:  forsake not the works of thine own hands.)





No comments:

Post a Comment