Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

My Limitations and What I Can Do Philippians 4: 13


click to Read the passage: Philippians 4  (a new browser window will open)


(I can do all things through Christ, who strengtheneth  me.)

1. What Christ selects for me to do.
(I can do)

2. What Christ empowers me to do.
(I can do)

3. All things Christ asks of me.
(I can do all things)

4. Things that will amaze those without faith.
(all things )…
5. Things that reveal Christ’s power.
(through Christ.)

6. Things that are of honor to Christ.
(through Christ)

7. Things that require more strength than I presently have.
(who strengtheneth me)









,

No comments:

Post a Comment