Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Right Decisions to Make Psalms 17 2-5


click to Read the passage: Psalms 17  (a new browser window will open)



v.2 1. To be just before God.
(…equal)

v.3 2. To be accountable to God.
(proved mine heart:)

v.3 3. To hide nothing from God.
(thou hast tested me,)

v.3 4. To be blameless before God.
(and shalt find nothing.)

v.3 5. To be pure hearted before God.
(I purpose that my mouth shall not transgress.)

v.4 6. To avoid the destroyer’s deception.
(Concerning the words of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.)

v.5 7. To not slip or fall.
(Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.)









No comments:

Post a Comment