Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

What to Do When Waiting on God Psalms 63: 3-8

Read the passage Psalms 63


v.3 1. Recount God’s loving kindness.
(Because thy loving-kindness is better than life,)

v.3,4 2. Have a grateful heart.
(my lips shall praise thee, ) …

v.4 3. Exalt the one who is faithful.
(…I will lift up my hands in thy name.)

v.5 4. Let God’s prior report satisfy your heart.
(My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,)

v.5 5. Express your joy and its source.
(and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips,)

v.6 6. Expand your heart’s consideration of God.
(…and meditate on thee in the night watches.)

v.7 7. Realize your only refuge is God.
(Because thou hast been my help,)






No comments:

Post a Comment