Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Deity Personified John 8: 28, 29

Read the passage John 8


v.28 1. Inseparable from the Father's work.
(that I do nothing of myself;)

v.28 2. Inseparable from the Father's teachings.
(but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.)

v.29 3. Inseparable from the Father's mission.
(And He that sent me is with me:)

v.29 4. Inseparable from the Father's presence.
(the Father hath not left me alone;)
Never abiding alone.

5. Inseparable from the Father's authority.
(for I do always those things that please Him.)
Never acting alone.

6. Inseparable from the Father's will.
(for I do ....)

7. Inseparable from the Father's pleasure.
(always those things that please Him.)





No comments:

Post a Comment