Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Grace to be Grateful for Romans 11: 22

Read the passage Romans 11

(Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God:  on them which
fell ,severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness:
  otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.)

1. It is only because of God's goodness and mercy that I am saved.

2. God chose to extend to me His goodness, I didn't (don't) deserve it.

3. God's goodness continues to be extended to my life every day.

4. Because of His goodness, I can continue in the liberty of His salvation.

5. God is also a severe God.

6. It is with much gratefulness that I recognize the goodness of God's
  grace extended to me.

7. The blessing of God's goodness in salvation is an eternal treasure, to be
  highly valued and delighted in.





No comments:

Post a Comment