Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Believer is Accountable Psalms 139: 7-12


click to Read the passage: Psalms 139  (a new browser window will open)


v.7 1. A believer cannot go beyond the Holy Spirit’s knowledge.
(Whither shall I go from thy spirit: or )

v.7 2. A believer cannot escape God’s view.
(or whither shall I flee from thy presence?)

v.8, 3. A believer cannot go where God is not.
  10 (If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, 
thou art there.
(Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.)

v.9, 4. A believer cannot find his own freedom.
  10 (If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the
sea;)
(Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.)

v.10 5. A believer cannot get out of God’s hand.
(Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.)

v.11, 6. A believer cannot hide himself from God.
  12 (If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light 
about me.) (Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as
the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.)

v.12 7. A believer cannot go where God is not in charge.
(the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.)






No comments:

Post a Comment