Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Entreating God Psalms 106: 3-5


click to Read the passage: Psalms 106  (a new browser window will open)



v.3 1. Follow His wise judgments.
(Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he)

v.3 2. Honor His righteous standard.
(and he that doeth righteousness at all times.)

v.4 3. Acknowledge your need for God’s favor.
(Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that thou bearest unto thy people: O)

v.4 4. Seek God’s personal visitation upon your life.
(O visit me with thy salvation;)

v.5 5. Desire God’s reward for the faithful.
(That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I)

v.5 6. Pray for the reward of righteousness upon the nation.
(that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I)

v.5 7. Treasure the blessing of God’s heritage.
(that I may glory with thine inheritance.)







No comments:

Post a Comment