Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Will We Like Heaven? John 14: 2-6


click to Read the passage: John 14  (a new browser window will open)


v.2 1.It is the Father's house.
(In my Father's house)

v.2 2.It is tailor made.  (or rather we are tailor made for it.)
(I go to prepare a place for you.)

v.3 3.It is void of rejection.
(I will come again, and receive you unto myself;)

v.2,4.It has perfect fellowship.  There is much companionship.
3(that where I am, there ye may be also.)(many mansions:)

v.6 5.There is uninterrupted spiritual understanding.
(the truth)

v.6 6.There are absolute conditions-peace, joy, love.
(Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, ...)

     7.There is no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment