Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Security From Believing John 14: 1-6


click to Read the passage: John 14  (a new browser window will open)



v.2 1.Believe in God.
(Ye believe in God,)

v.1 2.Believe in God's son.
(believe also in me.)

v.2 3.Believe in heaven.
(In my Father's house are many mansions: ...)

v.2 4.Believe in the eternal security in Jesus.
(I go to prepare a place for you.)

v.3 5.Believe in the rapture of the church.
(And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; ...)

v.3 6.Believe in Christ's commitment to His own.
(and receive you unto myself;)

v.6 7.Believe Jesus is the way, conclusively.
(Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment