Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Accepted John 10: 28-30

Read the passage John 10

v.28 1. A believer has Christ's acceptance.
(And I give unto them eternal life;)

2. A believer has Christ's life.
(eternal life)
His life presently.

3. A believer has Christ's promises.
(and they shall never perish,)

v.28 4. A believer has Christ's hold.
(neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.)

v.28 5. A believer has Christ's fellowship.

v.29 6. A believer has the Father's hold.
(...and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.)

v.30 7. A believer has the Father and the Son's acceptance.
(I and my Father are one.)







No comments:

Post a Comment