Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Message of the Father's Glory John 12: 27-32

Read the passage John 12


v.27 1. Revealing God’s purpose.
(But for this cause came I unto this hour)

v.28 2. Revealing God’s Son.
(Father, glorify thy name)

v.28 3. Revealing God’s faithfulness.
(I have both glorified it)

v.28 4. Revealing God’s plan.
(and will glorify it again.)

v.30 5. Revealing God’s love.
(Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but
  for your sakes.)

v.31 6. Revealing God’s justice.
(Now is the judgment of this world: now)

v.31,7. Revealing God alone as God.
  32 (now shall the prince of this world be cast out.)
(And I, if I be lifted up from the earth)




No comments:

Post a Comment