Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Where the Liberty is Joshua 14 9-14




Read the passage: Joshua 14



v.9 1. Where there is loyal and dedicated service to the Lord.
(because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God;)

v.9 2. Where obedience has occupied a position of rest before God.
(because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God;)


v.10 3. Where there is God’s peace and fellowship.
(And now, behold, the Lord hath kept me alive, as He said, these forty and 
five years,)

v.12 4. Where faith has kept its vigor.
(Now, therefore, give me this mountain, …)

v.12 5. Where what God said has never been forgotten.
(of which the Lord spoke in that day;)

v.12 6. Where God’s power is known of and secured.
(if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as 
the Lord said,)

v.14 7. Where time is left in God’s hand.
(Hebron, therefore, became the inheritance of Caleb, …)






No comments:

Post a Comment