Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

What God Wants Us to See Exodus 3 9-14; 4 2-4




Read the passage: Exodus 3
Read the passage: Exodus 4



3:9 1) His Purpose 
(Now, therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me;) 

3:10 2) His Vision 
        (Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people,
         the children of Israel, out of Egypt.) 

3:12 3) His Promise 
(and he said, Certainly I will be with thee; ... ) 

3:13,4)  His Name.
14 What is His name/)  ( I am that I am)

3:14 5)  His absoluteness.
(I am that I am)

3:14 6)  His Immutability.
(…I am hath sent me unto you.)

4:2- 7)  His Power.
(A rod … it became a serpent; it became a rod in his hand;)






No comments:

Post a Comment