Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I Saw a Man John 4: 17-29


click to Read the passage: John 4  (a new browser window will open)



v.29 1. He knows all about me.
(Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did.)

v.14 2. He cares about my needs.
  (But whosoever drinketh of this water that I shall give him shall never  thirst, …)
Our lack of generosity tends to limit our understanding.

v.17 3. He cares about how I live.
(Jesus said unto her, thou hast well said, I have no husband.)
v,18- Jesus cares about my life message, that it be clean.
(For thou hast had five husbands; and he  whom thou now hast is not thy
                husband: in that saidst thou truly.)

v.21 4. He cares about my eternal security.
   (Woman, believe me, the hour cometh when ye shall neither in this mountain,
                nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.)

v.23 5. He cares about me.
(…for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.)

v.25 6. He cares about my understanding.
(The woman saith unto Him, I know that Messias cometh, which  is called Christ,
                when He is come, He will tell us all things.)
Jesus wants me to know Him.

v.28 7. He cares what I am and do.
(The woman then left her  water pot,  and went her way  into the city, and saith
                to the men.)























No comments:

Post a Comment