Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, November 14, 2020

The Greater Witness John 5 36-45

Read the passage John 5


v.36 1. Unparalleled works.
(But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath 
given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father
  hath sent me.)

v.37 2. The Heavenly Father Himself, unequaled authority.
(And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. ye have 
neither heard His voice at any time, not seen His shape.)

v.39 3. The changeless word.
(Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they 
which testify of me.) 

v.42 4. Undeserved love.
(But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.)

v.43 5. A name above every other name.
(I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in
  his own name, him ye will receive.)

v.44 6. God’s honor.
(How can ye believe, which receive honor one of another, and seek not the honor 
that  cometh from God only?)

v.45 7. God’s justice.
(Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, 
even Moses,in whom ye trust.)











No comments:

Post a Comment