Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Right Desire Psalms 27: 4


click to Read the passage: Psalms 27  (a new browser window will open)

(One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell
in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the
Lord, and to inquire in His temple.)

1. Be single-minded toward God.
(one thing)

2. Desire according to God’s heart.
(have I desired of the Lord)

3. Seek to gain God’s granting and fulfillment.
(that will I seek after)

4. Desire to abide continuously with the Lord.
(that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,)

5. Desire to see all God will reveal to you.
(to behold the beauty of the Lord,)

6. Seek God’s wisdom.
(and to inquire in His temple)

7. Be content in Jesus.
(one thing have I desired of the Lord, …)




No comments:

Post a Comment