Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Where to Place Hope Psalms 119: 74


click to Read the passage: Psalms 119  (a new browser window will open)

They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in
        thy word.)

1. Not in my changing circumstances, but in God's unchanging word.

2. Not in what my natural senses record, but in what God reveals through His
word.

3. Not in my own choices, but in the opportunities given of obedience.

4. Not in a quick solution, but in God's steps ordered through His word.

5. Not in positive human thoughts, but in sure revealed truth.

6. Not in man's capacities, but in God's resources, revealed through His 
                word.

7. Not in hypothesis or human reasoning, but in proven truth.
Psalms 33: 4






No comments:

Post a Comment