Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What Every Day Needs Psalms 143: 8


click to Read the passage: Psalms 143  (a new browser window will open)


        (Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning: for in thee do I trust:
cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto
                thee.)

1. A meeting with God in the morning.

2. An open ear to God.

3. The freshness and reassurance of God’s loving kindness.

4. Bountiful trust in God’s sufficiency.

5. Every part of my being lifted up to and dedicated before God.

6. The revealed knowledge of God’s way.

7. A walk with God throughout the day, based on the way He has revealed.






No comments:

Post a Comment