Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seeing Things as God Sees Them 1 Corinthians 11: 23-25



click to Read the passage: 1 Corinthians 11  (a new browser window will open)


v.23 1. Seeing His worthiness, our unworthiness.
(For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, 
                That the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took 
                bread:)

v.24, 2. Seeing His sacrifice, our redemption.
(my body, my blood)

v.24 3. Seeing His offering, our opportunity.
(He broke it, and said, Take, eat:)

v.24, 4. Seeing His humiliation and suffering, our example.
  25 ( this is my body,)(this cup is the new testament in my blood:)

v.24 5. Seeing His pure love, our rich blessing.
(which is broken for you: )

v.24, 6. Seeing His work, our calling.
   25 (this do in remembrance of me.)

v.24, 7. Seeing His honor, our purpose.
   25 (in remembrance of me.)









No comments:

Post a Comment