Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Yoke of Christ Matthew 11: 29, 30



click to Read the passage: Matthew 11 (a new browser window will open)



v.29            1.       Designed to fit your life.
                               (my yoke upon you)

v.29            2.       Custom made for your size.
                               (my yoke upon you)

v.30            3.        Proven through actual service.
                               (for my yoke is easy)

v.30            4.        Enables and encourages fruitful labor.
                                (easy)

v.30            5.        Doesn’t consume excess energy.
                                (light)

v.30            6.        Leads to spiritual accomplishment- God honoring and sweet fellowship.
                                (for my yoke is easy and my burden is light)

v.30            7.        Attributes to Christ a fitting testimony of sufficiency.
                               (For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.)

No comments:

Post a Comment