Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Strength of God's Assurance Psalms 3: 5, 6

Read the passage Psalms 3



v.5 1. God will not allow my needs to overtake me.
(I laid me down and slept; I awaked;  for)

v.5 2. God will not remain silent regarding my needs.
(for the Lord sustained me.)

v.5 3. God will enable me to see my greater need- to learn more of trusting Him.
the strength of God’s hand

v.6 4. The strength of God’s prevailing is not threatened by the strength of the 
opposition.
(I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that)

v.6 5. The strength of God’s hand is my protection from fear.
(I will not be afraid)

v.6 6. God’s strength is proven in adversity.
(that have set themselves against me round about.)

v.7 7. God’s strength prevails.
(…thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.)










No comments:

Post a Comment