Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

My Life as One of God's Sheep Psalms 23




Read the passage: Psalms 23




My life is to typify:

1)   God’s shepherding               
 ( v 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.)

2)  God’s sufficiency.
(v 1  I shall not want.)

3)  My trust in God’s leadership.
( v 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.)

4) My reliance upon God’s protection.
(v 2  He leadeth me bside the still waters.

5)  My dependency upon God’s power to restore.
( v 3 He restoreth my soul 

6)  My loyalty to God’s name.
(v 3 he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.)

7)  The absence of fear in my walk.
(v 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;)

8)  My peacefulness and comfort exhibited.
(v 4  thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.)

9)  My willingness for God’s special touch on my life.
(v 4  thy rod and thy staff)

10)  My regard for God’s honor when enemies visit. .
(v 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:)

11)  The fullness of my life, the fullness of Jesus.
(v 5  thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.)

12)  The joy of goodness and mercy encamped about me.
(v 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:)

13)  My secure dwelling in Christ.
(v 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:)

14)  My love focus on forever living in/with Jesus.
 (v 6   and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment