Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

When God Makes His Call Psalms 89 19-24





Read the passage: Psalms 89


v.19 1. He chooses one to help become Godly.
(Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have)


v.19 2. He raises up and appoints the leader.
( I have exalted one chosen out of the people.)


v.20 3. He is looking for a servant.
(I have found David my servant; with)


v.20 4. He anoints His leader into special service. 
(with my holy oil have I anointed him:)

v.21 5. He make a commitment to that ministry.
(With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm )


v.21 6. He gives His enduring strength.
 (mine arm also shall strengthen him.)

v.22 7. He appoints bounds of protection over his life.
(The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.)


v.23 8. He defends him.
(And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.)


v.24 9. He extends His faithfulness into his life.
(But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in)


v.24 10.He extends the blessing of His own name. 
(and in my name shall his horn be exalted.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment