Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Fruit of Waiting Genesis 41 51, 52





Read the passage: Genesis 41

vs.51,52 1) Blessings from above. 
(Manasseh... Ephraim)
Manasseh means causing to forget. 
Ephraim means doubly fruitful.

vs.51 2) Forgotten toil.
(For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil,)


vs.51 3) Protection from past hurts. 
( ... and all my father's house)

vs.52 4) Rewarded struggle. 
(in the land of my affliction)

vs.52 5) A new measure of fruitfulness.
(Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.)


vs. 52 6) A renewed hope .
(For God hath caused me to be fruitful... )


vs.51,52
7) A cause for living. 

(Manasseh ... Ephraim) 

No comments:

Post a Comment