Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Right Perspective Job 1: 21


click to Read the passage: Job 1  (a new browser window will open)



1) Anything God gives me is more than I started with.
(Naked came I out of my mother's womb,)

2) All God gives me of earthly goods are only temporal.
(and naked shall I return there.)

3) God's giving to me is the true blessing.
( The Lord gave) 

4) God's justness is not altered if He chooses to take away what He has given.
( and the Lord hath taken away;)

5) God's goodness is not dependent upon my earthly possessions.
( and the Lord hath taken away)

6) A commitment to a grateful heart is an overriding virtue.
(blessed be the name of the Lord.)

7) True worship is tied to the source which changes not.
( blessed be the name of the Lord.)
Tied to the source not the possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment