Receive one sermon text a week by email, or a daily WiseWord by text or by twitter.

Weekly sermons and daily WiseWords are archived here.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thirsting for God Psalms 63: 1, 2


click to Read the passage: Psalms 63  (a new browser window will open)


v.1 1. A search for assurance.
(O God, thou art my God; early)

v.1 2. A search of priority.
(early will I seek thee: my soul)

v.1 3. A search of necessity.
(my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh)

v.1 4. A search of intensity.
(my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;)

v.2 5. A search of honor.
(to see thy power and thy glory)
That which will honor God in life.

v.2 6. A search for God to manifest Himself..
(to see thy power and thy glory, so as)

v.2 7. A search satisfied by His presence.
(so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.)





No comments:

Post a Comment